[Freeipa-devel] IPA Group IDs

christopher.e.hailey at accenture.com christopher.e.hailey at accenture.com
Mon May 12 20:59:26 UTC 2008

I am working on integrating freeIPA with an existing system which currently uses group IDs starting at 1000 - when you do a ipa-server-install groups 1001-1003 are assigned to IPA groups which collides with my current configuration.  Is there a way to specify which groups IPA serves?   I can modify my system to work around this, but it seems that in the long run there should be a way to do this.

- Chris -

--
Christopher Hailey
Accenture