[Freeipa-devel] "Commit comments log" functionality in IPA

Sumit Bose sbose at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 09:35:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

here are my 0.02$

- - for the policies it would be possible to have the commit comments
inside the XML file, like

- - although I have not made up my mind if I like the idea of storing the
commit comments in the DS or not, I would suggest to think about storing
the data not in a multi value attribute of the object, but in child
objects with an own objectclass. Then you can store who and when and
what into specific attributes where it would be easy to search or select
specific data.

bye,
Sumit