[Freeipa-devel] Let me introduce myself ... (working with sssd)

Miguel P.C. mpcolino at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 09:44:24 UTC 2009

Hello everyone.
Hi Stephen, hi Simo.

My name is Miguel Pérez Colino and I'm currently working in my Master's
Final Proyect which is focused in FreeIPA and Ubuntu.

My background in systems administration is pretty good, but I can't say
the same about my programming and packaging skills. (Although I packaged
updated versions of NUT for RH9 some years ago).

Right now, I'd like to start making an SSSD package for Ubuntu and I'm
looking for the needed documentation to read (specially about the
compilation/building part). Any advice will be really welcomed.

Please, if I'm writting to the wrong list or asking for already written
information, let me know. I really do not want to be unpolite :-)

Thanks in advance.

M*