[Freeipa-devel] Let me introduce myself ... (working with sssd)

Miguel P.C. mpcolino at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 08:49:09 UTC 2009

> Hello, Miguel.

Hi!

>  We would absolutely like to work with you to get SSSD
> running on Ubuntu. Right now, the build system is in a little bit of
> flux (I'm working on a patch that should be available in the source tree
> sometime tomorrow).

It seems that a deadline is getting close. Good luck!.

>  Once that's done, you can find a good resource on
> building in the BUILD.txt in the root of the source checkout. Please
> note that right now the BUILD.txt is a bit out of date, so I'll let you
> know when it's updated.

I was reading it right now. I'll take another look at it once it's
updated.

> Beyond the BUILD.txt, another good reference is in the sssd.spec located
> in the root of the source checkout. It's moderately Fedora-specific, but
> it would give you a pretty good idea of exactly the configure flags that
> we're using.

Let me see ...
Oh!, great. Almost all the dependencies and build steps in only one
file. This will be really helpful. Thanks!

> Welcome to the SSSD project!

Thanks again!.

M*

P.S.: Thanks you all also for providing such a quick response.