[Freeipa-devel] Self-intro: Karsten Wade

Miguel P.C. mpcolino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:10:58 UTC 2009

Hi Karsten,

Miguel, hello, thanks for your email; my apologies for the delay, I
> forgot I hadn't replied.

No problem.

> > If you could share a bit of the info on your plans to grow this
> > community beyond the RedHat environment, I'll be very pleased.
> > It would be even better if you allow me to include some of that info
> > in my PFM as a reference. Could that be possible?.
>

> Yes, definitely, whatever I can do.  Would you like to meet sometime
> on #freeipa and discuss with me in more detail?

I'm so sorry, I had to give all the documents for the masters' final project
on the 14th so, now that is over.
Anyway, now I'm catching up with my current work but in a week or less I'll
be glad to see if I can help with "communication tasks" around FreeIPA.

> - Karsten

M*