[Freeipa-devel] ipa-replica-manage help

Michael Gregg mgregg at redhat.com
Wed May 11 23:23:06 UTC 2011

I'm having problem using ipa-replica-manage. Can anybody help?

I have this setup with a master and a replica.

[root at ipaqavmf ~]# ipa-replica-manage list
ipaqavmh.testrelm: master
ipaqavmf.testrelm: master

First off, I cannot disconnect a replica:

 From ipaqavmh:
[root at ipaqavmh ~]# ipa-replica-manage disconnect ipaqavmf.testrelm
Cannot remove the last replication link of 'ipaqavmh.testrelm'
Please use the 'del' command to remove it from the domain

So, I try "del":

[root at ipaqavmh ~]# ipa-replica-manage del ipaqavmf.testrelm
Unable to delete replica ipaqavmf.testrelm: {'desc': "Can't contact LDAP
server"}

How do I delete ipaqavmf from this agreement?

Is disconnecting and re-connecting a replica server what
ipa-replica-manage for?

Help please.

Michael-