[Freeipa-devel] Adding indices and permissions to FreeIPA

William Brown william at firstyear.id.au
Tue May 15 13:29:26 UTC 2012

Hi simo

> Hi William,
> do you have a public repo you are pushing your work to ?
> It would be nice to have early access so we can check your
> implementation is in line with FreeIPA. It will allow your contribution
> to get in more easily if we can comment early on around schema, DIT and
> other behavior you need to implement.

I haven't had much time to focus on this so far, So I only have a
limited amount of work completed. It has mainly been learning the
FreeIPA code, adding some skeleton files, and working out the schema.

I have tried to push my work to my github from my branch, but I'm
getting an error on push.

git push github master
Counting objects: 38943, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (8100/8100), done.
error: object 0b36ce6dcbfc8d7e6cda632e06a09c369428a2db:invalid
author/committer line - bad date
fatal: Error in object
error: pack-objects died of signal 13
error: failed to push some refs to
'git at github.com:Firstyear/FreeIPA-dhcp.git'

That object appears to be.

commit 0b36ce6dcbfc8d7e6cda632e06a09c369428a2db
Merge: 451a28c a9e4e5a
Author: Karl MacMillan <kmacmill at redhat.com>
Date:   Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970 +0000

    Merge.

Any advice on this issue would be welcome. In the mean time, I'm happy
to just send in formatted patches.

> An architecture document posted on freeipa.org would also be very
> welcome, feel free to ask for an account on the wiki so you can post
> stuff in there.

Who should I ask to an account on the wiki?

--
Sincerely,

William Brown

pgp.mit.edu