[Freeipa-devel] Ready to release

Petr Viktorin pviktori at redhat.com
Mon Jul 7 19:02:04 UTC 2014

On 07/04/2014 04:57 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
> Hello developers!
>
> I would like to thank everyone for the hard work during the last weeks,
> when finishing the FreeIPA 4.0 release, I saw many last stabilization
> fixes in DNS, OTP, ACIs, upgrade and Web UI areas.

[...]
> Thoughts? Any other last patches you would like to add to add to 4.0 GA?
> There is still little time, but remember, git tag hammer is ready to fire.

The tag hammer came down, FreeIPA 4.0.0 is ready to be released. It's
getting late today, and the ARM build looks like it'll need another few
hours, so I'll send the announcement and update the remaining Wiki pages
tomorrow morning (CET).
But you can already go ahead and try 4.0 out or check the release notes.

Release notes: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Releases/4.0.0
Download page: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Downloads
SHA1: 0021d15a0ec38276916014c85acc0009f3b0e279
MD5: 84ee2352f153074e2ace1d04ba4c2efb

Packages for Fedora Rawhide (f21) are waiting for the ARM build:

Fedora 20 COPR repository:
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/pviktori/freeipa/
This is under my name, since COPR is tied to Fedora accounts. If you
have git commit rights, I'll be glad to give you build/admin rights for
the COPR -- you "just" need to request them in the Permissions tab.

--
Petr³