[Freeipa-devel] cert profiles - test plan + patches

Milan Kubík mkubik at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 12:57:16 UTC 2015

Hi list,

I'm sending the test plan [1] for certificate profiles and preliminary
patches for it.
The plan covers basic CRUD test and some corner cases. I'm open to more
suggestions.

More complicated tests involving certificate profiles will require the
code (and tests)
for CA ACLs merged, so it's not there at the moment.

There are some unfinished test cases in places I wasn't sure what the
result should be.
We need to iterate through these to fix it.

[1]: http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Certificate_Profiles/Test_Plan

Cheers,
Milan