[Freeipa-devel] Topology plugin quirks

Petr Vobornik pvoborni at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 10:51:48 UTC 2015

On 06/03/2015 11:37 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have been playing with the topology related patches and I have
> encountered a few issues that I would like to address in this thread:

Additional stuff:

1. was able to add duplicate segment
- same left and right node
- same direction
- different cn

It did not allow me to remove it:
"""
Server is unwilling to perform: Removal of Segment disconnects
topology.Deletion not allowed.
"""

2. topology plugin allows to create reflexive relation from the invalid
duplicates(#1):

A -> B
A -> B
A -> A
B -> B

I.E. effective disconnect

it is forbidden in `ipa topologysegment-mod` but I think that even the
plugin should not allow that

3. attempt to delete the invalid reflexive or duplicate segment ends with:
"""

--
Petr Vobornik