[Freeipa-devel] Topology plugin quirks

Ludwig Krispenz lkrispen at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 12:30:27 UTC 2015

Hi Petr,

good catch. I didn't check for self referential segments. There is a
check for existing segments, but unfortuantely the entry lookup in the
pblock was incorrect and the test always passed.

For the removal, there is teh assumption that no duplicate segments
exist and so removal of A->B only succeeds if there is another path from
A to B.

I'm building a patch and will sen to the list soon

Ludwig