[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#396][comment] Explicitly remove support of SSLv2

stlaz freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 09:01:59 UTC 2017

Title: #396: Explicitly remove support of SSLv2

stlaz commented:
"""
- I think we may need to discuss the support on Monday meeting, generally I think SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 should not be supported but there might be troubles with connectivity to legacy IPA servers
- Yes, although in that case we would have to fail instead of falling back to "reasonable defaults" as Env object attribute values cannot be changed once set
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/396#issuecomment-273717304