[K12ltsp-list] Quick Question

Ashley Cooper ashley at anewsmailers.com
Mon Aug 14 20:48:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in Acquiring Engineering Email List?

Industry: Business Technology, Engineering, IT, Manufacturing, Software,
Technology.

You can key decision makers: C-level Executives, ASIC/FPGA Engineers, Chief
Hacker/Wizard, Chip Architects & Designers, CIO/CTO/CSO/CISO, IT Directors
and Managers,

Manager of E-Business/E-Commerce, Design & Development Engineers, Embedded
Software Engineers, Hardware Engineers, OEM System Designer,
Operator/Carrier,

Software Architects Developers & Engineers, App and Game Developers, System
Design and Processor Design Engineers, System Architect, Systems Analyst,

VP/Director of Hardware Engineering, VP/Director of Software Engineering and
more!

If you are interested please send me your target audience and geographical
area, so that I can give you more information, Counts, Pricing as well as
few samples, just for your review.

Warm Regards,

Ashley Cooper

Marketing Manager, Database

Other Industries :- Gas and Petrochemical, Health Care, Technology,
Transportation, Manufacturing, Finance, Insurance, Food & Beverage,
Hospitality, Construction, Publishing and Printing, Pharmaceutical,
Semiconductors, Security Etc.

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails
from our end, please reply with a subject "Leave Out".