[K12ltsp-list] [ Manufacturing Industry professional's Database 2017? ]

Melissa Joyce melissa at anewsmailers.com
Tue Aug 15 16:55:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in exploring our updated Manufacturing Industry
professional's Database 2017?

which includes complete contact details and verified email addresses of -
CEO's, CFO's, Manufacturers, Industrial Machinery Mechanics, Automobile
Engineers, Steel Manufacturers, Operation Technicians, Food Manufacturers,
Fluid Power Manufacturers, Textile Manufacturers, Rubber & Plastic
Manufacturers, Papers Manufacturers, Equipment Manufacturers, Wood Product
Manufacturers, Aerospace Engineers, Civil Engineers, Industrial Engineers,
Industrial Production Managers, Electrical Engineers, Chemical
Manufacturers, Medical Device Manufacturers, Audio and Video Equipment
Technicians, Mechanical Engineers, Commercial and Industrial Designers, and
many more across US/UK/CANADA/ Europe.

.Our list includes: Contact name, Company Name, Job Title, Company Mailing
address with Zip Code, Phone Number, Fax Number, SIC Code, Industry
Classification, Website URL and contact person verified business email
address.

Define your target audience as below and we will be send samples and costs
for the same:

Target Industry:  _____________   Target Geography:  ______________   Target

Regards

Melissa Joyce

Database Marketing Executive

NY, USA

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'