Kickstart failing for RHEL 3.0 Update3

Stephen Mah steve.mah at oracle.com
Fri Nov 19 03:00:28 UTC 2004

I don't have the RHupdates folder. Is there a possibility of a corrupted
installer file?
Are you running ws3 or as3? not sure if the files are the same, they
might be.

Here's a checksum of my exploded update3 tree:
md5sum $PWD/*
2a0dafe938a525d75e64de95d7370c93
/vault/redhat-ws3-update3/RedHat/base/comps.rpm
b740b42593f133e606e7040e875ab02e
/vault/redhat-ws3-update3/RedHat/base/comps.xml
3ea32a7a67f25a1c34a8cd97abdf4412
/vault/redhat-ws3-update3/RedHat/base/hdlist
f92bf7cf90694bb11dae1459b925d15e
/vault/redhat-ws3-update3/RedHat/base/hdlist2
a2897d237e1f2a64dbb9ac3f488b8302
/vault/redhat-ws3-update3/RedHat/base/hdstg2.img
3a64f2efbc3caf8dd52ba2ea3fa33412
/vault/redhat-ws3-update3/RedHat/base/netstg2.img
ee20ec1a91c18097233a6084fac952d8
/vault/redhat-ws3-update3/RedHat/base/product.img
da8e91b5e8738ccb86aeb6202f0594bd
/vault/redhat-ws3-update3/RedHat/base/stage2.img
10f865ad205d82dbbda04fee685f75d2
/vault/redhat-ws3-update3/RedHat/base/TRANS.TBL