[kontinuity-dev-public] Visualizing Status for Pipeline Stages That Haven't Yet Started

Jimmi Dyson jdyson at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 15:49:28 UTC 2016

Cool! Instructions for local dev:

1. `oc login` to user with enough privileges to update build
configs/builds (I use cluster-admin for ease).
2. Run `mvn hpi:run` to start dev Jenkins with required plugins
3. Jenkins will be running at http://localhost:8080/jenkins
4. Hack whatever you need - totally welcome to look at 56 while I work on 70.

Testing is all manual right now - yes I know this is bad but it;s just
the way it is right now. Anyone fancy adding some integration tests?
:)