[kontinuity-dev-public] Visualizing Status for Pipeline Stages That Haven't Yet Started

Andrew Lee Rubinger alr at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 22:33:31 UTC 2016

Thanks for that!  I'd like to dig in this weekend.

On first run of "mvn clean install":

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project openshift-jenkins-sync-plugin:
Could not resolve dependencies for project
io.fabric8:openshift-jenkins-sync-plugin:hpi:0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
artifact io.fabric8:kubernetes-model:jar:1.0.44-SNAPSHOT in
repo.jenkins-ci.org (http://repo.jenkins-ci.org/public/) -> [Help 1]

Is there some other remote repo which is a dependency or do I need to build
kubernetes-model on my own and install into my local Maven repo?

S,
ALR