[kontinuity-dev-public] Visualizing Status for Pipeline Stages That Haven't Yet Started

Andrew Lee Rubinger alr at redhat.com
Sat Jun 4 00:03:35 UTC 2016

And to add some more context:

If I manually bump the version from 1.0.44-SNAPSHOT to 1.0.44, we get a
compilation error:

[ERROR]
/home/alr/business/jboss/git/fabric8io/openshift-jenkins-sync-plugin/src/main/java/io/fabric8/jenkins/openshiftsync/BuildConfigToJobMapper.java:[29,38]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol:   class JenkinsPipelineBuildStrategy
[ERROR] location: package io.fabric8.openshift.api.model

I don't know where JenkinsPipelineBuildStrategy is in kubernetes-model
1.0.44 or in upstream/master; appears to be gone?

Totally open to working on this, but need a buildable thing. :)  Let's try
to get me ramped up next week so I can help out!

S,
ALR