[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Kirk Jacko (kjacko) kjacko at cisco.com
Wed Sep 5 16:06:01 UTC 2018

Greetings.

I am currently out of the office due to unexpected illness, and antipate returning on Sept 6, 2018.
During this time I will not have access to email.

For continuity of your case, it is best if I retain ownership. However if you are having an outage and need immediate assistance you can contact theTAC frontline at 1-800-553-2447 and have the case requeued to another available engineer.
Kirk Jacko
Cisco TAC - Storage/HyperFlex team.
Phone: 919 574-5195
Email:kjacko at cisco.com