[Napc-2018] Registration Question

Red Hat NAPC 2018 rh-napc at itagroup.com
Thu Sep 20 22:44:32 UTC 2018

Hello George,

Thank you for your email, and we are glad you will attend Red Hat NAPC 2018. The invitation RSVP is for internal Red Hat employees, and you will be able to register yourself and your colleagues by clicking here<https://redhatnapc2018.eventcore.com/auth/create> to start a new registration.

Please let me know if you have questions, or if I can offer you further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Renee

2018 Red Hat NAPC registration headquarters
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST.
Toll free: 800-738-1776
Direct dial: 515-326-3662
Email: rh-NAPC at itagroup.com