[Napc-2018] Hotel Invoice

Tony Fagler tony.fagler at technologent.com
Tue Sep 25 17:19:03 UTC 2018

I know we have just been charged for our hotel room pre-pay. Do we get a copy of the invoice before the conference? My company requires all expenses submitted within 2 weeks of expens.

Tony Fagler | Technologent<http://www.technologent.com>
Master Solutions Architect
C: 303-596-6574 | O/F: 303-606-7616
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/tfagler> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/harvey-tony-fagler-9950651>