Another testcase that still fails for me with the latest...

Gwenole Beauchesne gb.public at free.fr
Tue Oct 21 22:31:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

Le 19 oct. 08 à 23:32, Ketan Patel a écrit :

> I am still seeing crashes when trying to use the grandcenral:
> http://www.grandcentral.com

Could you please tell:
- Your distribution
- What browser and version
- Flash Player plugin version, windowless enabled or not
- Did this ever worked before?
- Does it work correctly with a 32-bit browser?

Anyway, I could reproduce the problem on Fedora 9 x86_64 with the
following packages:
flash-plugin-10.0.12.36-release.i386
firefox-3.0.2-1.fc9.x86_64

Though it works correctly on Mandriva Linux LE2005 x86_64 with
flash 10.0.0.525
firefox 1.0.2 | 2.0

The flash content appears to always be windowed anyway (no wmode=
option as far as I can see).

The viewer doesn't crash. Actually, it complains about
gtk_style_detach() errors and such, which doesn't happen on Mandriva.
That shouldn't be a problem though. Needs more testing as there are
too many differences with those systems.

Regards,
Gwenole.