Another testcase that still fails for me with the latest...

Ketan Patel ktp420 at live.com
Wed Oct 22 13:15:39 UTC 2008

I am on Ubuntu 8.10 amd64 with following:
firefox                                    3.0.3+nobinonly-0ubuntu2
flashplugin-nonfree                  10.0.12.36ubuntu1

I also noticed following errors:
(npviewer.bin:6576): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_destroy: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

This was working pretty good before upgrading the nspluginwrapper.