[OS:N:] Seniors and open source

Jay Scherrer jay at scherrer.com
Thu Apr 28 23:05:10 UTC 2005

Hello,
I was on this list awhile back, and wanted to see how we have
progressed.
I am asking for some help on planning an open sourced introductory class
mainly for Seniors but open to all interested. Are there any suggested
sample syllabuses available from the list? I am probably going to use
the Open CD project <http://www.theopencd.org> for the classroom
material because we do have access to several Microsoft machines. But I
haven't quite taught a class before, let a lone to Seniors. The director
warned me that most of the Seniors are not very computer savvy. So any
idea's will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay Scherrer