[publican-list] Release tags/branches

Darrin Mison dmison at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 22:42:50 UTC 2011

To follow up on Misty's awesome OSX install instructions I was looking at what would be involved in getting Publican into MacPorts - or at least contribute a port file to do a local install.

However I can't see any tags or final release branches for any of the Publican 2 point releases in svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/publican.  I can see directories for the release notes for each.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

--
Darrin Mison
"I'm not a JBoss Developer, I just play one on TV"