[publican-list] Release tags/branches

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 23:02:30 UTC 2011

On 11/29/2011 08:42 AM, Darrin Mison wrote:
> To follow up on Misty's awesome OSX install instructions I was looking
> at what would be involved in getting Publican into MacPorts - or at
> least contribute a port file to do a local install.
>
> However I can't see any tags or final release branches for any of the
> Publican 2 point releases in svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/publican
> <http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/publican>. I can see directories for
> the release notes for each.
>
> Am I looking in the wrong place?

We don't track minor releases in SVN. We branch when we start a new
major release and track all minor releases for the previous major
release in a single branch.

The branch for 2.x is:

svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/publican/branches/publican-2x

You can get tar balls for every release at:

https://fedorahosted.org/releases/p/u/publican/

Cheers, Jeff.