[rhn-satellite-beta-users] satellite-installation: verification of cert fails

J.Slee J.Slee at open.ac.uk
Fri Feb 2 00:35:07 UTC 2007

Hi
	I have hit exactly the same issue today, just before reading the
e-mails.

Should I wait for a fix or is it quicker to delete the registration of
my test host - "vanga" and rebuild from scratch.
Although I thought in my case "vanga" was registered on rhn with my red
hat account but this was done before doing the satellite install.

If it is fixable without a complete reinstallof the O/S - how do I run
just the last stage of the install.

Regards Jamie