[rhos-list] Setting Up Public/Private Networks Following Packstack Install

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 17:13:39 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 09:40:51PM -0400, Perry Myers wrote:
> Yes, we had docs for upgrading from RHOS 3 to RHOS 4 (i.e. Grizzly to
> Havana) and will publish docs for upgrading from RHOS 4 on RHEL 6.5 to
> RHOS 5 on RHEL 6.5 as well.
>
> Lars, can you point us at the relevant docs or writeups?

The current draft docs for the RHOS4 -> RHOS5 upgrade are here:

  http://shell.bos.redhat.com/~lkellogg/rhos5-upgrade-docs/

The live compute upgrade process, which is new in Icehouse, is
documented here:

  http://people.redhat.com/~lkellogg/rhos5-upgrade-docs/upgrade-4.html

Short-term TODO items include:

- Performing some testing of these instructions.
- Writing up a procedure for moving from qpid to rabbitmq.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ irc
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | "   "  @ twitter