[almighty] Login Workflow

Josephine Qian joqian at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 20:29:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

I made a revision of the Login workflow based on conversation this morning
with a few folks. I just wanted to share with more people and make sure we
are not missing anything for the September version.

Not too sure about the audience here. But the basic context is that, for
September, we will only allow users to login with GitHub account and
everyone will only see one project - which is ALMighty backlog and sprints.

Here is the workflow in InVision. Please leave your questions/comments
there after you turn the Comments on.
https://redhat.invisionapp.com/share/E4893PCXS#/184278666_UI_Workflow_V5

If you want to zoom in and out more easily, you can download the PNG here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Kpb4FsPn_fVTZlVkpyT0o2c3c

Thank you in advance for your input!

--
Josephine Qian