[almighty] Almighty "backstory"

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 07:52:11 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I promised a bunch of you starting recently to share some of the
older/initial docs/slides we made when thinking about Almighty.

For now these docs are Red Hat only that once we get a more public place
to put it I will - but for those who can access it
see this folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CdgYsLuXFmY0tYQjh4WWpMa2c

The last overview we made was from the first f2f in India back in April:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JO6KaicmZ4uVvg92kLoKsNpv5F9l6U7apawC1vWoZVE

This was based on notes/work done in a meetup in Neuchatel between Aslak
and I, those raw notes are here:
https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/document/d/14KriVGdh9qvGTHU0v4NT6BD0cPLSdJmW_q46-KhIfFo/edit?usp=sharing

This overall folder also contains various other older docs from UX team.

As stated - these docs are currently behind Red Hat access, but wanted
to share them now rather than wait for having them fully published
somewhere.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen