[almighty] Service boundaries

Aslak Knutsen aslak at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 10:13:13 UTC 2016

The plan is to move the remote work item code out of the 'models' package
into a 'remoteworkitem' package as we talked about a few days ago. The
mapper is moved, but the 'tracker' is still in PR and not updated yet.

Part of the reason why it's being moved to the 'remoteworkitem' package is
to unclutter the 'models' package (should be removed in general) and in
'preparation' for it to be it's own service in the future.

-aslak-