[almighty] Brief report from Monday's meeting with James from fabric8

Tomas Nozicka tnozicka at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 14:17:16 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-12-07 at 13:16 +0100, Tomas Nozicka wrote:

>   What are we building and what are the requirements for Summit?

Just a clarification:

In the beginning I was about to ask for long term requirements, but
then I've scaled it down to referencing our internal release to keep it
simple. This was my mistake for which a apologize. We are discussing
that one internally and we can discuss the long term goals here with
the community.

Apologies,
Tomas