[almighty] Glossary on website

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sat Dec 10 01:15:04 UTC 2016

I've added a glossary to the site

http://devdoc.almighty.io/glossary/glossary.html

Use this to help disambiguate concepts :-)

I need your help with improving it:

1) Please use the glossary, and where things aren't clear, or missing, file
an issue https://github.com/almighty/almighty-devdoc/issues and /cc @pmuir
so that I get a notification you've filed an issue on this topic

2) Stay alert in discussions for points where there is a debate going on
caused by people using the same words to talk about different concepts, or
discussing what a concept is (as opposed to understanding a concept and
discussing how to implement). Once again, file an issue and /cc @pmuir.
Though I will need more help from you here, as I didn't here the debate, so
I may want to speak to you and "interview you".

3) Start to propose your own definitions - feel free to ask me or Michael V
for help reviewing them!

Thanks,

Pete