[almighty] Subdomains and Model

Todd Mancini tmancini at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 13:09:08 UTC 2016

If I use URLs to explain my expectations, it goes like this:

almighty.io -- home page of the system
almighty.io/userid -- profile page of user
almighty.io/userid/projname -- Project 'projname' created by User 'userid'
almighty.io/orgid -- home page of Org 'orgid'
almighty.io/orgid/projname -- Project 'projname' created within
Organization 'orgid'

I'd stay away from subdomains for now -- I think we want to promote URLs
like above. (Sure, we could have subdomains do a redirect, but let's not
even bother with that for now.)