[almighty] Weekly report

Michael Virgil mvirgil at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 12:04:50 UTC 2016

Hi Vineet,

Very timely!

An important aspect - application of Story Mapping used to develop the
Walking skeleton - as you mentioned. This approach along with an high-level
Architecture will help tackle the high risk and high value architectural
items needed for the system while building a working, value add system that
can be demo-ed end-2-end.

Thanks for sharing, great topic.

Other good references:
- http://allegro.tech/2014/10/story-about-delivering-products-part1.html
- http://allegro.tech/2015/01/story-about-delivering-products-part2.html
- Walking  Skeleton, Alistair Cockburn:
http://alistair.cockburn.us/Walking+skeleton
- The New User Story Backlog is a Map:
http://www.agileproductdesign.com/blog/the_new_backlog.html

And some high-level slides on the Architectural Runway and Story Mapping
concepts:
https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/presentation/d/1aXuywgbUxEm9RytV2hr1trpKO0TVEoWEmqqpJ8oC8LU/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again, great topic!

Michael