[almighty] a snapshot of data - evolving in time

Aslak Knutsen aslak at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 23:50:02 UTC 2016

We have 2 similar 'datasets' as well:

* Example input for cli to create workitem/workitemtypes/trackers etc etc
https://github.com/almighty/almighty-core/tree/master/examples

* UI In-memory API contract use for unit testing
https://github.com/almighty/almighty-ui/blob/master/src/app/in-memory-data.service.ts

Wondering if these could be combined into 1, e.g.

* Create executable Examples that can populate the Database via REST API
* 'Export' the Examples via REST API for use with in memory DB in UI

?

-aslak-