[almighty] Suggestion: SP2 Preparation/Process

Michael Kleinhenz kleinhenz at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 14:38:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

based on the experiences with SP2 today, I think we should base the
next SP2s on the model we used today, but with more preparation
beforehand. So I would suggest I/we prepare a working document for
each of the next SP2s:

* Story sections with title, reference and estimation
* Possible tasks already existing added to the story sections with reference
* Preliminary suggestion for tasks

The meeting should focus on adding/validating task breakdowns and
adding owners to the stories. The story owner has the following
responsibilities:

* Entering/updating the tasks in the tracking system and linking them
to the story
* Working with the team to make sure the team understands the story
and the tasks
* Making sure the story is completed at the end of the sprint
* Serving as a primary contact for everyone on the story and it's
content/implementation

I'll put the result of this discussion into devdocs.

-- Michael

--
Michael Kleinhenz
Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat Deutschland GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht München,
HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill