[almighty] Reorg of GitHub team - you might have lost push access

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Oct 28 07:55:20 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Monica, Michael V., Adam and Ranjith - you lost push (aka. write access)
to the git repositories ( I assume you didn't even know you could push
;)
Adam - you still have push accesss to devdoc :)

Everyone outside dev group - I've created a "Collaborator" group in
GitHub for people that
needs to be assignable on issues, but do not need or do not want full
push (aka. write access) to all repositories.

I've put everyone I could spot that are not maintainers of actual code.

Did this to avoid accidental pushes by those who might not realise they
actually have full write access.

In case I removed you wrongly and you believe you need push access just
ask and we'll figure it out ;)

p.s. none of this changes your ability to do fork, branch and do pull
requests. Just about avoiding
accidental pushes.

Thanks,
/max