[almighty] Reorg of GitHub team - you might have lost push access

Monica Granfield mgranfie at redhat.com
Fri Oct 28 13:06:31 UTC 2016

Thanks Max,

I understand. Just want to make sure of a couple of things. I was not able
to @tag a person (sarahjane) on core, I believe, in a comment. And we all
use dev doc. I don't want to dump our busy work of posting links on Adam.

I want to make sure that this is not prohibiting us from commenting and the
features that support this, filing issues and posting to dev doc?

Thanks,
Monica