[almighty] INFO: Extended WorkItems data set

Aslak Knutsen aslak at redhat.com
Fri Oct 28 10:10:44 UTC 2016

I've uploaded a file to the shared google drive almighty/data folder,
130k_workitems.gz, that holds a larger chunk of work items.

The data set contains all issues(pr) from GitHub from the
following organization:
Arquillian, JBoss Tools, OpenShift, Kubernetes and Angular.

The data set contains ~132.000 work items. Since we have no Projects yet,
all of the 132K work items could be considered as part of 1 project. While
not a massive size for a Database, it's a decent size for a Project.

To import the data download the file and run;

gzip -d -c 130k_workitems.gz | docker exec -i almightycore_db_1 bash -c psql

(Assuming you have the database running locally via docker)

The file can be downloaded from:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B5Lzi0RA9SZGTlZnSEdFY2VnZVE

If anyone is interested in the data that does not have access to the drive
let me know and we'll figure out some other means of transfer.

-aslak-