[almighty] Reorg of GitHub team - you might have lost push access

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Oct 28 13:54:43 UTC 2016

On 28 Oct 2016, at 15:06, Monica Granfield wrote:

> Thanks Max,
>
> I understand. Just want to make sure of a couple of things. I was not
> able
> to @tag a person (sarahjane) on core, I believe, in a comment.

Is sarahjane this https://github.com/sarahjane ? That user has no real
name, comments, description anything for me to verify who she is - and
she is set to be from the philippines and a yahoo account.

If she is the right Sarah, let me know and I'll add her - but would be
great if she could put her real name there.

If this is not her - then let me know her real username and I'll add
that instead to the collab group. When she is in there she should be
possible to mention/assign etc.

> And we all
> use dev doc. I don't want to dump our busy work of posting links on
> Adam.

> I want to make sure that this is not prohibiting us from commenting
> and the
> features that support this, filing issues and posting to dev doc?

No, nothing of this limits your ability to do that. The only thing this
did was
to avoid someone to accidentally push stuff directly to our code repos.

Issues, pull-requests etc. are all still possible.

If you find there is something you cannot do that you expected to be
able to let
me or Aslak know and we'll figure out if bug in setup or there is
another way of
doing what you want.

/max