[almighty] Possible logging solutions

Michael Kleinhenz kleinhenz at redhat.com
Wed Sep 21 15:34:44 UTC 2016

Quick update with the results of the short meeting with Frank and KB:
Frank is currently looking into possible solutions for the log and kpi
collection and will make some suggestions on how we can proceed or how
we can align with the stuff currently being done at OpenShift in that
area.

We'll talk again sometimes next week.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at redhat.com> wrote:

Michael Kleinhenz
Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat Deutschland GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht München,
HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill