[almighty] Terminology: work item -> planner item

Pranav Gore pgore at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 02:04:45 UTC 2016

Hi Baiju, I have added these two definitions here
<https://github.com/almighty/almighty-devdoc/issues/56>.

You are free to change/update as needed. It should give basic understanding
of the term "Work Item" and "Work Item Type".

You can add more such definitions about the terminology we are using in
core.

Thanks,
Pranav.