[almighty] How are we handling migrations at the moment ?

Thomas Mäder tmader at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 08:04:39 UTC 2016

Hi Shoubik,

We don't handle this at the moment. We have
https://github.com/almighty/almighty-core/issues/123 to address this
issue, but it is not planned for this sprint.

We might cheat and use a database migration for the change, but that,
too is blocked by https://github.com/almighty/almighty-core/issues/184.
Konrad, do you think that will arrive in time to help Shoubik?

If only we had a system to track dependencies between tasks...

/Thomas