[almighty] Names and Definitions

Andrew Lee Rubinger alr at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 19:42:20 UTC 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Leonard Dimaggio <ldimaggi at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hey Andrew,
>
> Great idea! One question on the hierarchy - we have to make it very clear
> when a parent element is limited to one child or may have many children.
> For example, a build or deployment may have to be run in many environments.

Yes, please call the cardinality out in the relationship model.

> Actually - in re-thinking this - are ANY of these elements limited to only
> one child?

TBD.  Perhaps a user account only has one isolated build/test environment
they must use for all of their projects.

> Thanks!,
> Len
>

> P.S.  I noticed your reference to bug tracking - will this be an external
> system (bugzilla, JIRA, git, etc.) or something that we will build in?

Yes. :P

It's our own view of the issue-tracking world, so it's internal.
Additionally we will be using other systems as extensible backends and data
providers.