[almighty] Multitenancy

Monica Granfield mgranfie at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 12:41:09 UTC 2016

Sure... if a WI has a status, and the status changes, will it immediately
persist and be updated anywhere that WI is viewed. In the past I have run
into scenarios about concurrency with objects based on how multi-tenancy is
structured. So just want to ask if all data is live or will require updates
to see current statuses, states or otherwise...?