[almighty] Sprint #121 Goals and GitHub milestones

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Sep 28 10:25:15 UTC 2016

Hey,

Proposal for Sprint #121 goals is now up on
https://github.com/almighty/almighty-core/issues/284

We'll go through these on planing call [1] later today.

Please note these, are just a proposal - we'll go through user stories
and tasks to see how much
is possible/feasible.

One of the goals is to get a user story map in place so we can start
seeing 3-4 sprints out in the future
on what the next stories will be.

For that I've created milestones for #121, #122 and #123 already -
https://github.com/almighty/almighty-core/milestones
Also created a Backlog milestone to use as our prioritised backlog.

Michael done some initial prep work on doing some stories for the
backlog and he will be putting them in
so they are ready for the planning call. On the planning call we'll see
what is needed/missing for the stories (i.e. is UX ready?)
and then put them on the sprint if we can fit it in.

If none of this makes sense then don't worry - I'll explain it on the
call too ;)

[1]: For now those calls are not public, but we are working on fixing
that! But I wanted to share
      as much as possible.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen