[almighty] modeling 'types' for planner work items

Ranjith Varakantam rvarakan at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 05:10:17 UTC 2016

Assuming that ‘fundamentals’, ‘value propositions’ and ‘experiences' will
exist as part of the backlog. As the experiences get converted to epics,
user stories and these user stories move to completion (visualizing it as a
Kanban board), we will need to come up with a mechanism to move the
associated ‘fundamentals’, ‘value propositions’ and ‘experiences' of of the
backlog as well. As we should only have unfinished work as part of the
backlog.

Since the behavior of some of these types of work items will be different,
do we need to build in logic associated with ‘type’ of work item? For
example would ‘value propositions’ or ‘experiences’ have a state
associated? If yes, would it  get incrementally updated along with each of
child work item?

--
Ranjith Reddy V.
Agile Coach