[almighty] modeling 'types' for planner work items

Todd Mancini tmancini at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 12:30:39 UTC 2016

Global is fine. The actually ranking score is generally not displayed.
(i.e., you can artificially use integers when you display the list -- 1, 2,
3, 4, ...  even though the items may actually have values like 122.12,
123213.3431, 453353.8771, 453353.9222)

The risk of 'jumping' isn't that bad in actual practice.