[almighty] modeling 'types' for planner work items

Ranjith Varakantam rvarakan at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 05:24:22 UTC 2016

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 1:22 AM, Leonard Dimaggio <ldimaggi at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Ranjith,
>
> When you say:
> '...If yes, would it  get incrementally updated along with each of child
> work item?...'
>
> Are you referring to a state change in a child element resulting in an
> automatic state update in its parent element?
>

>> Yes, for example a user story has 4 tasks, when these tasks are
complete, the user story should automatically be  marked complete. The same
would hold good for experience, if the user stories related to the user
stories are complete then the experience state should also change.

>> This would also inline with the query based results that Todd suggested,
because when I am refining the backlog, I only want to see the experiences
or user stories that are yet to be worked on. i.e. the ones which are not
completed.

--
Ranjith Reddy V.
Agile Coach